Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 me!!!

Happy Birthday 2 me!!!
On the 10th of January...
2day i didn received ant presents...
cos i told them 2 not waste money...
my family n I went 2 Sungai Mas 2 shop...
bought some clothes 4 chinese new year...
then yesterday bought a jeans shorts..
but no size..
hv 2 wait till nx wed...
then when we 1 2 come back from kl..
we bought a chocolate cake in bakers cottage..
when reach home...can't find the camera..
haiz..
hv 2 take some time..
then found it in the car..
then my family sang song then eat oni..
hahaha

2 comments:

  1. setsuna-chan~
    i hav viewing ur blog oredi!!
    i like the long post in ur blog...heheheXD
    and i also hav blog..u can view it..
    but my post is short start from the school reopening days! haiz..no time to online lo~~

    ReplyDelete