Monday, March 29, 2010

x...Yesterday...x

Yesterday cannot on9 don't know y..
when i came back from zhuan ye..
i can use..
but when came back from Tg Malim,
cannot use..the computer can,the internet cannot...
so i didn wrote blog yesterday..
Yesterday me n my family,grandfather and grandmother also,
went 2 Tg Malim 2 eat..at Zheng Yang there...
i 1 2 eat a special dish(that is a vegetable dish)that i like..
dun hv..(T.T)I'm gonna cry..
then when we hven reach there..
i headache then sleep 4 a while sambil listening 2 my mp3..
then suddenly mei mei woke me up..
then i'm angry..
bcos i dun like people wake me up suddenly...
i'll be a monster..(kekeke~)
then when we reach there..
my mom order shark fin soup!!haha!!!
my favourite but RM40,so expensive,
(T.T)..then got eat the big big prawn with the bread.NICE!!!
then a dish of vegetable(i dun like)
then a dish of Pork meat..
my 1st sis won't touch that..bcos she 1 2 b halal..
then a dish of fish..so pedas!!wow~!!!
i like it very very much!!haha
then after we eat all the things..
we went toilet..
my 1st sis said that she'll pay 4 it..the food
then when come back from toilet..
my father paid oredi..
then my 2nd sister said..Too Late..T.T
then we go back home,my 2nd sis is goin back 2 college,
n nx week(this week)come back again 4 dental check..
then me 1st sis n mei mei(n oso the workers)stayed at home..
then when i 1 2 use the internet..
cannot use...
haiz...then watch tv lo..
watch until 5.30pm something..then i go exercise..
after exercise i feed my dog...
my dog is so cute!!!
haha~!then i saw black clouds coming(that means 1 2 rain oredi)
then i quickly went inside the house..
after a few minutes..it started 2 rain..
the rain is extremely strong!!!
then i go bath..
after bath i continue watch tv...
then my sis told me 2 revise the Add math..
cos i got 15% oni in my exams..
so i hv 2 study..sambil watching tv,
then my mom n dad came back,we go sleep..
the end haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment