Saturday, April 27, 2013

The FIFTH GUARDIAN....

Yo guys...Its been a long time I hven write my blog here...
IM SO SO SORRYYY.....GOMEN NE!! >A<


Im in my degree now for the pass one month..
Time sure passed very fast..

Wat have I been doing!!!!?
\(=w=)/ slacking...**

Last year in November, PIXAR has a new animation...called
RISE OF THE GUARDIANS..!!!

I wanted to go watch it in the cinemas,
but I didn get the chance!! >A<
When I went to the cinemas at 10th December,
cos company my fren and her boyfriend to watch movie..
they wanted to watch Wreck-It-Ralph,
i cannot deny it cos my frens boyfriend paid for it..=3=
I saw JACK FROST cardboard standing in front of the cinema door...
I got the urge to jus steal it home...=w=
But I failed to take it..>A<
I even wanted to go back to the cinema there and ask whether they are still keeping the cardboard or not since it is March-April already..

OK..enough for my story,
Poster of ROTG


THE BIG FOUR






















        NORTH aka Santa Claus                                                       SANDY aka The Sandman
           Cast: Alec Baldwin                                                             Cast: - (cause he doesn't talk)






















BUNNYMUND aka The Easter Bunny                                   TOOTH aka The Tooth Fairy
            Cast: Hugh Jackman                                                           Cast: Isla FIsher



THE FIFTH GUARDIAN

My most Favourite Character!!!!


























                  JACK aka Jack Frost                                        Jack Overland(human form)
                      Cast: Chris Pine

I watch ROTG most probably is because of him....=w= FANGIRL SCREAMING**
LOOK HOW PERFECT HE ISSSHHH!!!!!! Nosebleed* Faints*


THE ENEMY
PITCH Black aka The Boogeyman
Cast: Jude Law

 When I first hear Pitch's name...I thought is Peach...then i kept on saying the word...turns out the sound is like Bitch...=w=..Im innocent....wakakakakakaXD

That is the characters of Rise Of the Guardians~(ROTG). The plot...go read it in wikipedia...but if u don't want to ruin the story, go watch yourselves~ >w< I GUARANTEE..this is a very cool, imaginative, unbelievable animation...=w=...

So, which GUARDIAN do you wish to protect u....your choice~ mine is..=w=..JACK FROST..

No comments:

Post a Comment