Thursday, December 15, 2016

The PAST and the PRESENT

Yesterday was my 20th birthday,
leaving the number 1 word already..QAQ
Good bye my life as a 19 year old girl...

Well, I went back to Subang on the 8th because on the 9th me and my friends have to help out at an orientation thingi for those new comers..
I went back quite early, although my cousin said he will be leaving after lunch, he came at 11.40am...
That's quite an early lunch!!!! (   =A=)/
before that I was thinking of taking the KTM at 2 something after my youngest sister came back from school,
but then my mom said that my cousin is also returning back to Subang, so I might as well car pool~
ngek ngek ngek (save money for KTM) +w+
reached Subang at 12.45pm,
went to college to take some stuffs ready for the orientation day,
and wanted to give SOMEONE a surprise, but failed,
cos I dunno where he was..so I hv to ask him where he was...QAQ...
mission PHAILEDDDDD....
After that we all lepak at the auditorium for almost an hour +,
cos I was waiting for my friend to finish his rehearsal for his performance for the orientation day..
After he has finsihed, we............
***
This is me writing in 15/12/2016...Well I did not finished writing this post that time because of reasons..
I am already 22 years old going to be 23 years old in a months time. The things I wrote on top about that SOMEONE was suppose to be the love of my life, but I was so damn wrong....It turns out he only wants to play around with people's feelings and also wanted something else. Once he knew that I won't be giving him, he decided to break up with me, gave lots of excuses why he shouldn't be with me and at last, he found another girl who is sexier, have the body figure and also the willingness to give what he wants the most.

Now, in 2016, after 2-3 years...I'm already in another relationship with a guy from which I met during my 2013 cosplay event in C2AGE. He turns out to be a very sweet and caring guy which most girls wanted it. At first we were friends, then we CP (Cosplay Partners) together for CF 2014 as Hiro Hamada and GoGo Tomago, then he started to come visit me in my college for my club activities. Can say we were almost seeing each other every single day. In my hostel, I was always alone because my housemates were always out with their boyfriends and almost every time doesn't come back home to stay QwQ. He will come and accompany me until the time I fall asleep which is around 3/4pm. Well, after a few months he tried to chase me without me realizing, we finally be in a relationship in 7/5/2015. I am so glad that I have found someone that really loves me for who I am and what I do. Even though he might not be as handsome as he looks, but his heart is what makes me fall in love with him :). I love you always  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment