Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Birthday....

Yesterday I didn post bcos I still dunnow how 2 use this blog....
Hehe...now i think i can use already...hahaha
yesterday was my b'day, n also my BEST day of my life!!!
hahaha....!!!Although that there's a few presents oni..
but anyway, i'm so thankful 2 my best frenz....
Pui Mun gv me chocolate chip cookies, Qiu Yin gv me
a BLEACH poster..which i love it very much!!!!!!!
Then Li Jing hven gv me something, cos she 4got 2 bring it...
she'll gv me on mon...can't wait 2 c the present!!!
Qiu Yin said that it is very beautiful!!!hahahahaha...
Then Wei fung, as same as form 1...gv me a hp bag..haiz...
never change....continue on..jia xin gv me a necklace that has a 'S'
on it...it was beautiful..then my cousin's, some didn gv me cos of
their father..then the other's..dunnnow...
then the other cousin, Sze Yen posted in her blog that she
dunnow wat 2 gv me...hahaha...i dunnow wat she will gv me...
can't wait!!!!!!she said that i love many anime stuff, so hard 2 find a
present 4 me...

No comments:

Post a Comment