Sunday, January 11, 2009

New House is almost ready!!!

2day after my tuition at cikgu aziz....
me n my family went 2 our new house
2 clean clean some of our furniture...
then we all switch on the a/c...which is
very cold....the living rooms n our rooms
r very cold....even when i eat ice-cream cake
is very cold....hv 2 wear a jacket nx time...
my room is the biggest room among my sisters...
cos my stuff is the most in the house..hehe..
my room is blue, cos my mother said it is
according 2 the feng sui....my younger sis is light
purple n dark purple..then my 2nd sis is RED...
which is very terrifying..with pink n my oldest sis..
her's is the same as my younger sis...
haiz..then 2day i met with my mom's coudin..that
they came home from Australia...cos their father
work at Australia so they study at Australia..
i dunnow y they suddenly came 2 our new home n c..
i'm happy that my grandfather can still c my family's new home..
but my grandmother didn come...i dunnow y..
haih..will b celebrating CNY with family at new house..
although that there's no chance 2 celebrate at old house..(cry)

No comments:

Post a Comment