Monday, January 12, 2009

Arhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My poor Bobby!!!!!! There's a leech in his bowl..!!!
good thing i use the hose n spray it away...
'''>-<'''haiz.... 2day i received 2 more gifts...
1 from Letchumy....my indian friend..
then 1 from my best friend......Li Jing..
Letchumy gv me a......put pen thingi...then got
an elephant on it...like indian stuff....
but i like it...that my friend got gv me a gift..
then li jing gv me the BEST gift ever!!!!
It's Bleach the movie:The Diamond Dust Rebellion!!!!
movie no.2!!!!!but it's a pity that i already saw this movie...
but good La...my friend gv me this cd...
cos i 1 2 collect bleach things..hehehe...
now waiting 4 bleach the movie no.3!!!!
hahaha...!!!!!Bleach the movie:Fade 2 Black!!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment