Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So tired.....so Sleepy.....>.<

haih...yesterday cross country practice...
2day cross country practice...haih!!!!
so tired!!!!yesterday after practice..tuition...
tuition...tuition...
good time that we finished early yesterday,
we finished at 4.45pm....hahaha...got time 2
go back n bath,but some they didn went back cos
their home r far away...so hv 2 wear the smelly
shirt n carry heavy bags 2 tuition...
me, pui mun, qiu yin n li jing sempat went back
n bath...refreshing!!!!!hahaha...
my tuition is until 7.30pm...but me..
oni me hv 2 went back early...
cos hv another tuition...haih.....tuition tuition tuition...
then oni me that went home early...so sad that
can't went back like normal times...
if normal times..i can go back wif pui mun!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment